Being overwhelmed is an understatement
You have no time to care for yourself. Your needs come after everyone else’s needs, if at all. There is a wall that separates you from what you want in life and what feels required. As loneliness sets in, you feel like no one else understands what you are going through. Daniel Edwards is one of our counselors in Oklahoma City. He knows the pain of replaying your worries and failures over and over again. How if you could turn your brain off long enough, you might be able to get sleep. Don’t let your dreams become a passionless version of your life…
Hi, I'm Daniel Edwards
a licensed counselor in Oklahoma City
I understand what it feels like when all you see is the world is crumbling around you. There is a longing to enjoy life again. You want to be productive, happy, focused. However, it cannot cost you everything else in the process. I remember a piece of wisdom my father passed to me. He said: “Son. Everyone needs help from time to time. The key is you have to know when to ask for it.”
I've devoted my career to helping people like you find their passion again.
Finding a counselor in Oklahoma City can be tough
I know finding a counselor can be tough. It is difficult to know who or how to choose. The advice I give my friends and family is to:
- Search the web and select a few that sound good.
- If they offer a free consultation, take it. That will help you make a decision based on something other than words on a page.
- Look for counselors who specialize. They choose this specialization for a reason.
- Reach out to the counselor. Most have an email address or form you can fill out to get more information.
- Great counselors will help you find the help you are looking for.
Whether you need couples counseling, are a man with anxiety, or family counseling you want to know you’re working with someone who not only understands but can help you. You feel like to feel like nothing you do is right. I get it because I’ve made all the mistakes myself. Sometimes you feel helpless and lost on the edge of giving up. So when we work together, you won’t just get any counselor in Oklahoma City. You’ll get someone who truly understands what you’re going through.
Experience and Education
- Master of Science Behavioral Studies (MSBS) – Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts – History
- Oklahoma Licensed Marital and Family Therapist
Certifications and Training’s
- Completed Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Completed Level 2 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy