Create Lasting Change
MARRIAGE COUNSELING IN OKC
Has your relationship lost the passion?
Maybe you’re struggle with a lack of connection, or perhaps past attempts at intimacy has left you feeling rejected. Causing you to resent even attempting to meet your spouses’ needs. You may be unable to talk to one another, or simply feeling like nothing matters because the relationship never changes. Perhaps you’re feeling like no matter what you do, it’s never enough. You’re never enough.
Whatever it is that you’re experiencing, you’ve begun to notice the impact of this stress in every facet of your life: with your kids, spouse, employer, and coworkers… and you’re wondering what to do. You want to heal your broken heart and stay married.
Marriage Counseling can help
It may feel impossible now, but you can have a happy and successful marriage. You don’t have to feel like you’re losing yourself or your marriage or that it is ending. You can fall in love again. And I can help you get there.
Marriage Counseling helps you:
- Rebuild trust
- Enjoy each other again by focusing on your friendship
- Reconnect with one another
- Get beyond your current issues
- Understand each other’s needs
- Be able to talk to one another without having an argument that leaves you hurting
- Learn how to listen and hear one another and see the other person’s perspective
- Build a better relationship
- Get to a place of understanding and compromise
- Find the passion in your relationship you once had
Hi, I'm Daniel Edwards
I’ll help you through this process, tailoring each step to your unique needs and circumstance. My approach to couples counseling comes from a place of service and passion: believing that every couple has within their relationship the answers to make their relationship whatever they want it to be, but just need some help getting there.
I have helped couples just like you make the relationship they want. A relationship that works together as a team. One that emphasizes listening and understands each other’s perspectives. Using their new tools, couples are able to solve future problems on their own. I’ve devoted my career to helping couples like you Create Lasting Change.